Cleaning due to CoronavirusMarch 19, 2020
Cleaning due to Coronavirus (Covid19)
What is coronavirus disease 2019?
Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a respiratory illness that can spread from person to person. The virus that causes COVID-19 is a novel coronavirus that was first identified during an investigation into an outbreak in Wuhan, China
In this stressful time of ever-changing protocols on dealing with Coronavirus we are fielding a lot of phone calls from property managers and maintenance directors of apartment homes, assisted living facilities, daycare’s, schools and universities in regards to cleaning due to Covid 19. Whether it is to clean common areas proactively or you have someone that is ill with Covid 19 in your building Pro-Care can help!
We offer a few different types of services based on your situation.
Perform routine environmental cleaning / Proactive Cleaning.
- Routinely clean frequently touched surfaces (e.g., doorknobs, light switches, counter-tops and horizontal surfaces) with the cleaners (Shockwave (disinfectant & cleaner) & Benefect disinfectant (green product) typically used. Use all cleaning products according to the directions on the label.
- No additional sanitation beyond routine cleaning is recommended at this time.
Perform fog / mist only
- Using ULV Foggers we will fog/mist areas (determined per discussion and /or inspection). Areas must be unoccupied for a minimum of 4 hours and then ventilated.
Presumed Covid-19 Cleaning (deep cleaning)
- Full PPE (personal protective equipment) for workers.
- Cleaning performed as stated above.
- Cleaning of all walls, floors, furniture, appliances.
- Fog / mist the room(s). Areas must be unoccupied for a minimum of 4 hours and then ventilated.
Please call our office 781-933-7400 to discuss the process the is best for your situation and building.
*** It is highly recommended that surfaces are pre-cleaned prior to fogging. Fogging should be used as an adjunct to manual sanitization or disinfection.
** *Pro-Care has no control over the spread of the Covid-19 virus. The occupancy and environmental conditions of the area cleaned is continuously changing.
***Pro-Care cannot guarantee the area cleaned will be 100% free of the Covid-19 virus. All efforts will made in order to clean impacted surfaces as thoroughly as possible. Cleaning does not include disinfecting of HVAC systems.
Categorized in: Uncategorized