Back to Blog
How is Pro-Care keeping our clients safe while providing cleaning / sanitizing services in response to the coronavirus?March 25, 2020
How is Pro-Care keeping our clients safe while providing cleaning / sanitizing services in response to the coronavirus?
For the safety of our clients and employees we have implemented the following:
- All staff practices appropriate hygiene.
- Any employee with a fever or feeling flu-like symptoms is required to stay home
- Our offices are being cleaned multiple times during the day.
- We have limited our staff in the office.
- None of our employees have recently left the country.
- We wipe down/sanitize the touch points and spray the floors in our work area as we leave a job site.
- If necessary a containment structure is erected outside of the impacted area to allow for decontamination or workers and de-gowning. An application of disinfectant will be applied to all surfaces inside the containment before breakdown.
- All appropriate PPE (personal protective equipment) is worn during cleaning.
Please call our office for more information on our protocols for cleaning due to Covid19 virus.
Categorized in: Uncategorized