Professional Mold Remediation Services & Removal
Mold Growth – Disgusting and Dangerous
Mold is a severe and dangerous problem that requires immediate professional mold remediation service. Recent studies have increased our overall awareness of microbial contamination’s dangers within a home, office, or commercial property. Don’t allow your family or employees to fall victim to mold poisoning, resulting in severe reactions and potentially deadly lung infections.
Pro-Care is certified in mold remediation by the Indoor Air Quality Association. Our professional mold removal technicians are trained in the proper protocol to remediate mold-affected areas while protecting the inhabitants and the unaffected areas of your home or building from cross-contamination.
Mold Remediation Services include:
- Working directly with IAQ (Indoor Air Quality) professionals to ensure proper protocols are implemented.
- Visual mold inspections.
- Moisture / leak problem identification using infrared cameras.
- Complete source removal services, including full containment and protection of unaffected areas.
- Use of negative air equipment to prevent the spread of airborne contaminants.
Prevention Tips for the Homeowner:
Sometimes the best way to stop mold is by preventing it entirely. This means acting on water leaks and invasive moisture immediately. Here are our top tips for preventing mold growth within your home or business.
- When water leaks indoors from any source –ACT IMMEDIATLEY!
- In most cases, if wet materials are dried within 24-48 hours, mold will not grow.
- Keep all air conditioner drip pans clean, and drain lines clear and properly flowing.
- Clean and repair roof gutters.
- Keep indoor humidity low by allowing fresh air flow and/or the use of de-humidifiers.
- Check for moisture or condensation collecting on windows and walls. ACT IMMEDIATLEY to dry wet surfaces.
- Ensure proper ventilation in all building areas, including the basement and attic.
- Call Pro-Care to receive additional information from one of our pros!
Look For the Signs of Mold Growth:
Remember, mold cannot grow without moisture or water. If you notice water stains on your walls or ceilings, black stains, paint or wallpaper peeling, musty odors, or visible mold growth, act immediately to remove the moisture or call the trained professionals at Pro-Care to assist.
- Assisted Living Facilities
- Business offices
- Colleges & Universities
- Housing Authorities
- Nursing Homes
- Retail stores